Saturday, December 20

Skype discovery!


We’ve discovered Skype and are calling each other from upstairs to downstairs. I’m downstairs eating chocolate and talking to my family on their laptop upstairs. My three-year-old will be down soon, because he now can SEE that I’m eating chocolate.

I’d move to protect it, but it’s hard to pry my wrists off the laptop pad to actually see each other...


..... Oh... I think I can do it! No. It’s just too hard. More vultures are coming to steal my chocolate. It’s better than being alone. And, what if I ate it all myself. I’d just have to spend more time away from them doing Zumba to wear off all that sugar.

Skype is cool. Think of the possibilities. Online book club! That’s where I’m headed. How about craft day with friends who have moved....read a story to your grandchildren from another state.... show exactly how that fudge is made on my last post. 

(Mary... are you reading this???)

No comments: